Belt Conveyor System
Belt Conveyors are the most economical way to transport bulk materials over both short and long distances. Belt Conveyors utilize a belt to transport the material and are control fed in one or numerous inlet areas. The bulk material rides on top of the belt and is contained by the belt trough or side walls. Conveying capacities up to 50,000 cubic feet per hour can easily be handled with our Belt Conveyors. Belt Conveyors are ideal for conveying materials with large and varying particle size.
Conveyors are used in many industries including aggregate, cement, chemical, mining and wastewater treatment industries and Distribution centers for conveying and elevating bulk materials.
Advantages of using Belt Conveyors
1. It is one of the cheapest ways to move material long distances.
2. There is virtually no degradation of your product caused by conveying.
3. The conveyor can have changes in elevation.
4. The material can be visible on the belt while being conveyed.
5. Belts can be loaded virtually any place along the belt.
6. The belt can have “trippers” to unload the belt almost any place.
7. Belt conveyors can have metal separators designed in.
8. Weigh belt sections can be added for continuous product weighing.
9. Belt conveyors can pivot at one end allowing the discharge to be moved over an arc (radial stacking).
10. Incline belts can have cleats added to the belt to stop product roll back.
11. Belts can have sidewalls added to stop product spillage.