Manually Actuated Valves
Nominal diameter: 8 to 50 mm Nominal flow rate: 5 to 310 m³/h
Manual two-way ball valve for switching entire vacuum/pressure circuits or individual suction pads on or off.
– Two-way ball valve for manual connection and disconnection of vacuum and compressed air circuits.
– For use in vacuum spiders and handling devices.
– May be installed in any orientation.
– Ball valve made of brass (body and ball).
– Teflon gaskets.
– 2/2-way valve.
– Absolutely tight: no leaks.
– Optimum matching to nominal flow rate.
– Robust and free of wear.
– For use with vacuum and compressed air
– Wide range of nominal sizes
– Robust brass construction