0102 – Brass Compression Equal Elbow
Connection of 2 tubes together at a 90° angle.
Available from 4 to 28 mm o.d.
Body - Brass
Nut - Brass
Olive - Brass
Working Temperature - -40 to 250 °C, -40 to 482 °F, 233 to 523 °K
These “universal” fittings provide users with numerous connection options for a wide variety of tube materials without the need for tube threading or soldering.
This range guarantees excellent long-term sealing and performance.
FEATURES / BENEFITS:
Simple to Install and Use
• Suitable for pneumatic and medium pressure hydraulic applications
• Compatible with many industrial fluids
• Large product range: 22 configurations
• Excellent sealing due to the tightening of the olive onto the tube
• Metallic sealing guarantees maximum service life
• High strength brass for increased mechanical reliability
Wide Variety of Tubing
• Connection of different types of tubing and hose: metal, polymer, steel, rubber, etc.
• Multiple tube diameters can be connected using the Parker Legris reducer assembly system
• No insert required for rigid and semi-rigid polyamide tubing below 14 mm
• Miscellaneous Manufacturing
• Vehicle Assembly Facilities
• Machine Tools
• Pneumatic Machinery Equipment at Medium and High Pressure
• Lubrication Systems
• Cooling Systems
• Welding Robots
• Suitable for Vacuum Applications