- IT Consultant – Warehouse Management System (WMS) Dubai More Information
- Belt Technician Dubai More Information
IT Consultant – Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Acme Group, a full spectrum Storage, Industrial Automation, Warehouse Automation and Material Handling solutions provider is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Consultant to work within the GCC market. Reporting initially to the Regional Business Development Manager, this role will involve the implementation of projects, project management and daily support of existing installations.
The successful candidate will come from a Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) background, with experience in implementing similar systems. A previous experience with such systems of 3 years either as an implementor or a key user/ administrator is a must. A strong understanding of logistics and supply chain management is essential. The candidate should be IT literate with desirable knowledge of .NET and major databases (Oracle, MS-SQL). The candidate must know very well the English language, and be able to travel overseas for training and development. The candidate may be required at a later stage to also work in project implementation abroad. Previous experience in the implementation or administration of Acme solutions will be considered as an important advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career, as this role can eventually grow into a full Project Manager position, with staff management responsibilities in the future.
As a Belt Technician at Acme, you will perform a variety of duties to customize a wide variety of heavy duty and lightweight belts to customer specifications either in-house or at a customer site. We shall ensure that you receive extensive ongoing training and provide you with solid feedback and support to reach both the company and your personal goals. Your work, both individually and as part of a team, will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction and bottom line results!
- Build / repair conveyor belts and components
- Prepare and join conveyor belting.
- Receive and verify incoming parts, materials, and supplies; maintain stock area
- Pick up and deliver orders, stock, and supplies
- Perform duties to fabricate, install and repair conveyor belting, systems, and other synthetic/rubber products
- Work in a manner that ensures the safety of everyone involved. Exercise proper care in the use of tools and equipment
- Detect and report defective equipment, material and any improper operations or unusual conditions
- Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations; maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition
- 4+ yrs proven conveyor belt splicing exp
- Strong mechanical background
- Basic math skills
- Use of proper English, written & verbal
- Overtime hours and weekend work may be required
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Ability to join at the earliest.